CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Utah for thanksgiving

for thanksgiving me and my family went to Utah. the trip started with the 10 hour drive (which was the worst part of the whole trip for not only me, but also my parents). when we got there we were welcomed by our grandma, grandpa, Tara, and the whole Kerby family. after the welcomes I herd Tara say "look whats down stairs." I went there and found a big air hockey table that looked like the picture below



After beating my dad 3 times out of 4 my other cousins Travis and Dilan came (I then beat Travis also).



A few days later me and my family went to go take pictures at an old barn for our Christmas card, and this is what it looks like:

It may be a little bit hard to see, but that is because its on the computer.



Tuesday and Wednesday I stayed at Travis and Dilan's house and we played video games most of the time.


On Thursday we had a pretty big thanksgiving dinner and later that night I found out that my best friends mom had passed away
:( I was very sad.


On Saturday we left for home (that was the 2nd worst part), and over all It was a pretty good vacation.






2 comments:

Marissa said...

Porter - we were so sad to hear about Prescott's mom. He is blessed to have good memories of her and good friends like you to help him through this difficult time. I am glad you had a nice time in Utah...and what are you wearing in that Christmas picture ASU? Didn't you know UofA is a better school?? You should look into that..some really great people have graduated from there!
Love, Sister Hunt

Tara L. Stradling said...

I enjoyed this post Porter - I'm happy you posted something new. Love you bug.