CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The ABC's of me!

Well because I am new to this I guess I should start out with an ABC's of me!

A is for Always being nice (Most of the time!)

B is for Bug (That's my nickname)

C is for Cat (I have a cat named Daisy)

D is for Doing good in school (I'm a strait A and B student)

E is for Excellent basketball player (That's my favorite sport)

F is for Friendly (But shy)

G is for Great joke teller (Except half of the time people don't laugh at them)

H is for Happy all the time (Sometimes I just can't stop laughing☺)

I is for Ignorant (Says my mom)

J is for Jelly hater (It's disgusting)

K is for Kung-Fu Panda (I like that movie)

L is for Legos (the coolest toys)

M is for Music lover (I especially like the piano ♪♫♪)

N is for Nerd (That's what alot of people call me)

O is for Only brother (Its me against the world)

P is for Pizza (My favorite food)

Q is for Quiet (Rarely☻)

R is for Responsible (Kind of)

S is for Spiders (I'm deathly afraid of them)

T is for Tasting (My favorite sense)

U is for Usually bothering sisters (I have 6 of them)

V is for Very good boy (I got that from one of my sisters)

W is for Winner (I'm a winner!)

X is for eXtra perfect (That's right!)

Y is for Yelling (Only at sisters)

Z is for Zucini (It's pretty good)

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Porter - Breton and I had fun reading your ABC's. I pointed out to him how nice it was that you did not care if people thought you were a "nerd". He said, "I get mad if people call me names!" I think Breton needs to spend more time with you! What a sweet, positive attitude you have. We are proud of the good young man you are. Love, Sister Hunt

Tara L. Stradling said...

I loved that! And I believe all of your letters very accurately described my favorite Bug. Well done.

bryndee said...

that was great
p.s. you need to post!
torie

grandmarosie said...

....and that's why are you my "favorite grandSON". I SURE LOVE YOU "Mr. Bug"

Paul and Mari said...

I loved that list!